As Executive Vice President (EVP) Sales and Marketing you will have a central role in a growing company with high ambitions. Your role will be important in achieving Volue’s ambition to deliver software, insight, and services for a sustainable society. In the role as EVP Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for sales and marketing activities in the Volue Group, which entails to ensure Volue’s sales closings, as well as build a sales pipeline in line with established targets. Your work as EVP Sales and Marketing will be essential in establishing Volue as a strong brand well known in relevant markets.
Executive Vice President (EVP) Sales and Marketing i Volue AS
Main tasks and duties:
- Develop and drive the Volue sales process, including pipeline management and an updated CRM system, account planning, sales incentives schemes and sales training.
- Operate the sales function within given proxies and in compliance with the group’s quality system.
- Ensure Volue has ongoing efforts to strategically expand the business to new markets segments and building of key customer relations. Contribute with insight on relevant markets to ensure market analyses are updated as a foundation for strategies and investment decision.
- Ensure that the marketing strategy is continuously updated to build the Volue brand. This entails ensuring that Volue is visible on relevant platforms and events, including arranging Volue events for existing and potential customers. It also entails conducting and monitoring customer satisfaction surveys and ensure measures are implemented to reach strategic targets for customer satisfaction.
- Act as part of the leadership team for Volue and through this take an overarching responsibility for group’s performance and execute according to agreed strategies for the group.
- Pursue commercial and strategic synergies between the lines of businesses in the group.
- Build and motivate a high-performing team with focus on talent and career development to support business growth and strategic succession planning, as well as act as a mentor to a set of assigned mentees in various parts of the organisation.
- Education: MSc or MBA
- Extensive experience from industry sectors relevant for the group’s target market
- Deep understanding of commercial models and go-to-market strategies
- Management experience, including leading cross-functional teams
- Good technical understanding
The role is part of Volue’s executive leadership team and reports to CEO.
Workplace is Oslo or Munich.
Enquiries regarding the position can be addressed to Visindi by Partner Magne Amundsen 916 56 101 or Partner Patrick Gjønnes, 410 42 063.
Visit https://visindi.no/stilling/executive-vice-president-evp-sales-and-marketing-volue-as for more information.