Sanmatic Elektro AS is working on electricity related projects across the country. Focus areas are transport and infrastructure, with the departments Transport and Telecom. Scanmatic Elektro AS is ISO 9001/14001/45001 certified and risk and opportunity management have high focus.
Our vision is: “We will meet Norway’s infrastructure needs”.
Our customers and partners include the Norwegian Public Roads Administration, nationwide contractors, power companies and municipalities. We have all of Norway as catchment.
In recent years we have traded for around MNOK 500 per year.
Scanmatic Elektro AS is looking for Project Engineer Electro who has the formal education and experience to be able to act as a high voltage specialist in the field of project, as well as the construction and maintenance of other electrical installations. The position reports to the Head of the Technical Department.
Your tasks are:
- High voltage specialist
- Design, verification and documentation of electrical engineering solutions.
- Preparation and management of technical clarifications.
We think that you have:
- Relevant engineering / technical education with relevant experience.
- Completed installer test. Candidates who qualify to take the installer test is encouraged to also apply if they have the formal education and experience to be able to act as a high-voltage specialist.
- Good writing and oral skills
- Enjoy working systematically, accurately and independently
- Twinkle in the eye and great commitment
We offer you:
- Good salary and insurance conditions
- Lovely colleagues who are all passionate about a good work environment
- The opportunityto influence a growing company
- Varying and exciting work tasks
Office in Arendal, but there is some traveling in the position
For further information, contact:
Mari Bjelland, 41 50 86 29 / firstname.lastname@example.org